Insights on Mobile Marketing from a Chicago Digital Agency:
Lincoln Digital Group’s Approach to Mobile Marketing, Smartphone App Development and More
Mobile marketing too often doesn’t receive the precedence or attention that it deserves — even in spite of booming smartphone usage for research and shopping. As of June 2013, online retail shopping on mobile devices surpassed laptop/desktop usage with 55% of all online retail purchases occurring on mobile devices, according to comScore.
If you’ve tried to break into mobile marketing before, it’s likely that the channel and its capabilities were added “a la carte” to your marketing plan or appended to a larger campaign as an afterthought. You’re not alone. That’s because the all-too-common approach to mobile marketing is usually to pare down a larger campaign’s strategy and objectives in order to match the mobile platform, rather than build a mobile-focused (or mobile-first) campaign from the start.
As experts in mobile marketing, Lincoln Digital Group is here to tell you there’s a better approach to mobile marketing. And we have the experience and expertise to show for it.
Why Mobile Marketing Matters: Key Benefits & Insights
Mobile marketing is becoming vital to every brand’s success now that consumers are more often splitting their screen time among the TV, smartphones, tablets and laptops. Here are just a few reasons why mobile marketing matters for the success of your campaign and bottom-line:
- Mobile campaigns have a greater brand impact than standalone online campaigns, likely due to the lack of clutter on a mobile browser or app screen compared to a laptop browser, according MarketNorms® evidence presented in the Millward Brown AdReaction 2014 Global Report.
- Content published on 2-3 channels experiences 24% higher engagement, according to Michael Lewis’ Stand Out Social Marketing (2012).
- 74% of all US Smartphone Users use Facebook, 48% of all users use YouTube, 48% use Google Search, 44% use Pandora Radio, and 29% use Instagram (comScore Reports April 2014 U.S. Smartphone Subscriber Market Share). Many of these apps, such as Facebook, Pandora Radio and Instagram are mobile-first platforms due to a greater proportion of users being on mobile devices rather than desktops or laptops. That means that no matter what, if you’re new to the mobile marketing game, once you integrate the capabilities and audiences across these mobile applications and platforms, you will certainly see an increase in your campaign’s reach.
Integrated Mobile Marketing from Lincoln Digital Group: A Better Approach to the Mobile Eco-System
Mobile marketing can be immensely beneficial to your marketing campaigns and bottom line, no matter what your objectives are or which industry you operate in. With Lincoln Digital Group’s mobile marketing expertise, we can help you:
- Increase sales and revenue
- Improve lead generation and lead nurture tactics
- Improve customer retention
- Increase awareness
- Increase website traffic
- Improve Organic search performance (SEO)
- Offer better customer service
The key to successfully delivering on these objectives is building a campaign with a mobile-friendly user experience and functionality at its core. In other words, you need to integrate your mobile marketing strategy into the rest of your marketing efforts from the beginning, so both can serve your marketing goals in tandem.
Our Chicago Mobile Marketing Experts Know Where to Start
If you’re not sure how or where to start when integrating mobile marketing into your digital strategy, there’s no need to worry. That’s where the mobile marketing gurus at Lincoln Digital Group come in. For starters, we develop:
- Mobile-friendly (i.e. “responsive”) websites that support your SEO, SEM, display and social media campaigns
- iPhone and Android apps that offer entirely new ways to engage your users and generate more points of contact, richer experiences, and more revenue for your business.
- Creative development, deployment and management to drive users to the applications, websites and online experiences we build for you, including tactics such as:
- Custom Mobile App Development
- SMS and Push Notification Marketing
- Mobile Display Ads
- Mobile Email Marketing Campaigns
- Mobile Website Search & Conversion Optimization
- Design/Development Of Various Other Custom Technologies designed to support Mobile marketing, such as middleware, APIs, modules and more
- Geo-Fencing and other location-based marketing services
Did you know? Consumers increasingly prefer apps over browsers when it comes to online shopping, with 49% of all smartphone shoppers and 45% of tablet shoppers stating that they are interested in shopping on a brand’s app rather than an browser, according to the 2013 Adobe Digital Index Report on Retail App Usage.
And what’s more, we devise and execute all of these tactics, as well as other aspects of your marketing efforts, in order to generate the most digital-marketing synergy possible. When it comes to our brand of mobile marketing, there’s no end to the ways that Lincoln Digital Group can make mobile work harder, smarter and more effectively for your brand and your bottom line.
Lincoln Digital Group Innovative Car Dealer Mobile Marketing Breakthrough: Braman Motorcars’ DMS-Integrated Dealer Smartphone App
When it comes to our ability to develop effective mobile marketing campaigns for your business, don’t take our word for it. Just look at one of our recent successes: the world’s first-ever ADP DMS-integrated automotive dealer smartphone app, created and launched by Lincoln Digital Group for Braman Motorcars.
As a premier Audi, Bentley, BMW, MINI, Porsche, and Rolls-Royce sales/service location and #2 multi-franchise dealership in the USA based on revenue[i], Braman Motorcars is known for exceptional branding and service that enhances the customer experience both inside and outside of the dealership. With its penchant for innovation and focus on delivering high-quality experiences, Lincoln Digital Group was the perfect partner to co-create this pioneering ADP DMS-integrated automotive dealer smartphone app.
The DMS dealer mobile app provides Braman customers with an exclusive and unparalleled level of convenience and automation. Users can view vehicle and service specials that are constantly updated, automatically schedule service appointments in real-time based on Braman Service Center availability, and even contact a Service Advisor or Sales Associate with one click. And when a customer arrives at Braman for service, they can automatically and seamlessly monitor the real-time repair status of a their vehicle — delivering total convenience to the consumer in real-time.
Since it launched in March, 2013, more than 5,000 users have downloaded the app for iPhone and Android devices and Lincoln Digital Group and has generated more than 800 phone inquiries to the dealership in January – August 2014.
A Unique, Almost Unfair, Mobile Advantage
Even since the advent of advertising, people have the most important and unique asset that any agency can leverage. People are what make the agency unique, creative, and effective in their areas of focus. It’s no different with mobile marketing, and that’s why we want to share some of our people’s unique expertise in mobile marketing with you.
Lincoln Digital Group Founder, CEO and Creative Director Justin Cerone has deep mobile marketing and development experience, and has contributed his mobile marketing knowledge to AutoSuccess, Dealer Marketing Magazine, and Canadian Dealer Magazine as a result. The same passion, insight and dedication he’s brought to previous mobile marketing and development engagements will be committed to your business when choosing to work with Lincoln Digital Group.
Are You Ready to Take Your Mobile Marketing to the Next Level with Lincoln Digital Group?
If you’re still unsure about how Lincoln Digital Group can improve your mobile marketing strategy and business performance, ask yourself three questions:
- Are my websites, marketing campaigns and marketing strategy fully prepared and optimized for mobile users?
- Is my mobile marketing strategy on par with my other digital initiatives or could I leverage mobile marketing to a greater degree?
- Is mobile traffic comparable to desktop traffic on my website, social media pages or other online points of contact? Or, does desktop traffic continue to dominate my traffic mix?
If you answer “no” to any of the above, or are simply unsure of where to start in answering those questions, contact Lincoln Digital Group today. We can help you and your marketing campaigns perform better for mobile users and your bottom line.
Contact Lincoln Digital Group online or call 773-360-1687 for immediate assistance. We’ll be happy to help.
[i] #2 2012 Revenue Ranking based on to Ward’s Automotive Magazine.